Infographic : What Are the Pros and Cons of a Compounding Pharmacy?
- The medications are often much cheaper for patients.
- It gives patients access to discontinued medication.
- Compounding pharmacies can make hypo-allergenic medications.
- Bad flavors can be eliminated.
- A different type of medication can be created.
- There is a higher risk of contamination.
- Not everyone needs their services.
- They aren’t always covered by healthcare insurance.
- It can be difficult to track drug recalls.
- May be more expensive than standardized medications
Mediserv Pharmacy is a full-service independent pharmacy in Bronx, NY providing a wide variety of services to meet specific needs. Hassle-free, we deliver your medication directly to you.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):